December 18, 2013
If you are a small or medium sized business, it’s time to look at Hosted PBX or hosted telephony as it’s often called. You’ll discover a sophisticated phone system without the need to invest in costly telephone equipment as the entire system is delivered from a managed remote centre, also known as a service “in the cloud”.
Take a look at our top 7 reasons why Hosted PBX is the ideal choice when thinking about a new phone service:
- Cost savings: Your business can make cost savings on both the initial set up and ongoing call costs, and eliminate traditional line rental charges.
- Hosted PBX is ideal for bringing your team together as the system connects multiple offices and home workers with free internal calls on a single unified service.
- You can project the professional business image your customers expect as you are using a modern service with corporate level features, perhaps call queuing, recording and so on.
- You will be able to transfer or keep callers on hold (with music, if preferred), make conference calls and direct callers to different departments by setting up an automated attendant
- Set up is easy. We put your new telephone system together, install and train users and provide unlimited support.
- Use both landlines and mobile phones for more freedom when it comes to how and where you make calls, you don’t need to be tied to your desk phone.
If you would like to know more about Hosted PBX, talk to us here at Vivo today and see how your business could benefit. You’ll also discover the amazing cost benefits of Hosted PBX, and can find out what our existing customers are saying.
Contact us today and discover Hosted PBX, it could be the way forward for your phone system.