November 25, 2013
Have you considered a Hosted phone system for your business? If you are still stuck with a traditional – and static – telephone system, it might be time to think about Hosted Telephony.
This flexible system is not just a technology upgrade; it offers a smooth way of working that can have a positive impact on how you run your business. In fact, you might be surprised at how cost-effective a Hosted phone system is. What’s more, it’s so easy to set up and use, especially compared to the complexities and demands of standard telephone systems.
Hosted Telephony is a secure option that can be manged remotely and in an instant. Sounds interesting? Take a look at a few more benefits:
- Hosted Telephony works with your business – for example you can add extensions as you grow, and take them away when you need to.
- Choose your numbers – VoIP gives you the option to choose the numbers you want for your business for both geographic and non-geographic numbers. You can create a local presence by setting up a virtual office using a local number, no matter where your business is based.
- Your users can make free calls between locations.
- Enjoy seamless maintenance, carried out in our remote data centres.
- Hosted Telephony eliminates the need to replace phone systems in the future, as upgrades and enhancements are made available to all customers, without any impact on your business.
If you would like to know more about hosted telephony and the ways it can benefit your business, get in touch with Vivo today. We can tell you all you need to know about bringing your communications right up to date.
For more information on how Hosted Telephony could benefit your business, contact us today.